Online with native speakers: How it works?
You will need:
- A computer with broadband Internet connection and a webcam.
- Skype programme, if you don´t want to download anything, we can provide you with a password and username in our system Zoom.
- To contact us to book the lessons, lector, day and hour.
- Finally, carry out a wire transfer and you will receive your invoice.*
Enjoy your class!
* The payment should be received at our account 48 hours before the lessons.
By Skype, we will call you at the agreed time, after the above steps have been completed.
By Zoom, we will provide you with username and password to enter your conference room in our Moodle.
You can learn from the convenience of your own home or office with our extra material and resources such as:
- Simple present tense verbs,
- Verbs ser, estar and gustar,
- Irregular verbs in present tense,
- Verb – Haber,
- Preterites and imperfect tense. How to use “ya” and “todavia”.,
- Possessive adjectives,
- Future tense,
- Subjunctive mood,
- And much more.